I wonder

19 June 2011

83 - Failed Reunion at Liberty Park

A friend and I tried to set up a reunion with people we attended school with. This was not your normal school, this was a very small, private school with just over a 100 students, K - 12 grade. The school was so small it was like everyone was family.
So you would think since we all felt that way, people would want to show up if they still lived here. People even confirmed they were going to meet us.
Unfortunately, it was only my friend, her two kids, and me. It was quite disappointing. Two other people said later they were there and couldn't find us. It's still frustrating. Don't confirm you're going to go if you have no intentions of going.
This was a failed attempt. We are not planning something like this again, that will have to be someone else.
We were so disappointed...we might have to do some "housekeeping" to keep flakes away. If you don't want to see me, there is no point in saying we're friends.
Can you sense the annoyance in my tone?

1 comment:

Natalie Schafer said...

Hmmmm Housekeeping post yesterday did not mean cleaning your house? LOL