I wonder

20 August 2011

Updating Pictures

Barbecues are by far my favorite thing to do in the summer. Even better, charcoal grilling food. I snapped this picture and just loved how retro it felt.
 This next picture is from the 4th of July. Fireworks are so much fun. I was so glad when my friends all wanted to go in together to split the cost so we create our own awesome firework show.
For my birthday I got some cash. I know that I should have been responsible and bought some clothes, but my heart was calling out for this. I got a tattoo. The symbol is qi (pronounced chi) which represents the flow of energy or the energy of life. It's to remind me to stay positive because my energy effects everything I do. The lotus flower represents leaving the negative behind and growing into positivity, the example is the flower grows from the muddy water and blooms into something beautiful. The blue represents knowledge and overcoming obstacles. The white is for enlightenment and self reflection. This tattoo is more than just art work, it's a reminder of where I came from, where I'm going, and where my mental state should be. I love it!

I went out to Salt Air the other night to regroup, take some pictures and enjoy the sunset. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from that evening.  

No comments: