I wonder

11 March 2012

March 11 - Wow it's March 2012 ... weird

Good morning!!! It is so beautiful outside. It honestly feels like spring. I can't wait to get into day clothes, get my make up on and go play outside. First, I wanted to update my blog. Nutella better update her blog today or else. MOOWAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Well to begin. I had a test on Monday in my biology class. I studied so hard for it last weekend because I was determined to destroy the test. I got a 67% on the first test, and that was my motivation to not do that bad again. I want an A in this class. I may not get an A, I might get a B, but I'm happy with that. You know why? Because it's biology! The average grade is a C. I'm to smart to settle with a C. So the picture below is my test score. I first show on top the pitiful 67% and then you see my second test score from Monday.

Yes you read the test right! I got a 93%! I was SO happy. I even got a high five from my teacher. The students in the class asked how I did that and I simply said, "I studied my ass off." And it paid off. Only 2 people in the class got above 90, me and super smart kid that gets 100% for everything. Don't say, "wow, he's smart." He's the kid that takes one class at a time so he actually has time to focus his energy on the class he is taking. I'm just bitter that he's super smart. You can't tell, right? He is a smart kid...I'll give him the credit. But the moral of the story, if you study for the grade you want, you will get the grade you want. I'll be bragging about this for awhile.

The next picture are my new purple shoes. I shouldn't be buying anything but for some reason, I keep buying shoes. I bought these for my wedding, but I found a blue pair that I'm going to wear instead of these. But these are super duper cute!

So I wore these shoes last night to break them in. They are very high, I think they're 5 inches. They're really "hot" as some might say. I have to practice wearing them though so I don't stumble when we get married. They're like stilts, if I spelled that right. They are comfortable. The only part that hurt my foot is where I'm getting a bunion. I know that's gross but it's true. Many people get them, so don't make the EWWW face at me.

It's Fred! She's at 24 weeks now. Look at the baby grow. I seriously cannot wait to meet the little bambino developing inside there. I bet he's gonna be sweet, and cute, and chubby, and friendly, and...and...and.

She's more than half way done now too!

Okay, the next 4 pictures I'm sure you can't appreciate, but I can. Yesterday I detailed my car. I seriously went to town and washed everything on the inside and outside of Vanna. It took me 4 hours to get to a point where I was okay with being finished. My little Vanna white looks beautiful, like the first day I bought her.

Is it weird that I actually enjoyed detailing my car? Am I like a man? There is something about being focused on a task that has a finish line in close view, listening to music, taking my time, being alone, that just made me feel good. It was really relaxing. But today, I'm paying the price. I'm pretty sore. Hmmm, maybe I can get some muscles from doing this every weekend?




That's it folks. I don't have any pictures for the rest of the week. Have a great coming up week and I'll see ya later!
CIAO!

1 comment:

Natalie Schafer said...

1. Way to go on your test, you are a studying fool and it is paying off! Keep it up!
2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes! They are as hot in jeans as they would be with a skirt. HOT!
3. Ferren, hurry up and have that baby!
4. Car looks awesome, way to go!

PS I DID UPDATE!