I wonder

05 February 2012

Plants, animals, and pork

Good morning! Happy Super Bowl day!!!

I have a very busy day today. Beyond watching football and cleaning pre-game, I have tons of homework. Today's post will be short, sweet, and full of love.
This is the terrarium I made at work. I'm very happy it's doing well. The one that I made at home is not. I'm not sure what I did wrong at home but the poor guy is dying on me. But the one at work is very happy.

Earlier this week, Natalie and I were talking about Sons of Anarchy. We were both laughing how Clay looks like an ape. So when I came across this picture in my biology book, I had to send it to Natalie. No doubt, this is Clay down to the bones.


Don't mind the dirtiness of the walls, it's an old house. Taj on the other hand can't stand to be left out of anything. I was in the bathroom and he wanted in. I probably stood there for 5 minutes watching him bat his paw under the door. He was meowing and even paused for a minute to paw at the door. Nosy cat has to know what I'm doing at all times.

Ever see a dog hold his toy upright? Yeah, Moose does this pretty often.

And then once he had the toy where he wanted it, he started cleaning it before chewing on it.

Rob is smoking pulled pork for the super bowl. I'm so excited!!! I think he smoked about 16 pounds. I can't wait to have some!

I know this is an odd picture, but I had to put it in here. My neighbor made 7 layer bean dip for the super bowl. She made so much she didn't have room in her fridge for all of it. So she asked if it would fit in my fridge. I sent her this picture and said, "will it fit?"  Needless to say, yes it fit. Her husband will bring over the rest of it today. There's gonna be lots of food today. I can't wait to eat my heart out!

That's it for this week. Hopefully next Sunday I will have better pictures. This week was sort of chaotic. I have two tests tomorrow, a rough draft due by Wednesday, another assignment due Wednesday and some birthday stuff to plan. Geez...the life of a college student that works full-time is insane. I'll for sure be taking some pictures today of the awesome food, pictures tomorrow of the school, pictures Wednesday of IDK yet...and some point this week I'll take a picture of Natalie's terrarium that is going to live because I demanded it too. That's it! Have a great week! And I'll see y'all next week!
CIAO!

2 comments:

Natalie Schafer said...

love the paw under the door, so glad your terrarium is doing well...hold while I look up to see what pictures are here! hate that you put them all in one :)..fridge is funny, we had soooo much food also! How was the pork? And finally....Daisy does exactly what Moose is doing. She holds her toys upright. It's odd!

Natalie Schafer said...

Oh and LOL at the pic of Clay! Seriously!