I wonder

31 January 2012

Few days late but not coming up short...well maybe a little bit

Well this week's pictures are more about my life than anything. These are some of the things I see every  day and I just thought maybe my viewers would like to see through my eyes for a moment.


I bought a lamp for my desk specifically for my new terrarium. The ambiance that it emits is awesome though. Why didn't I buy one sooner? Well, I don't have a good answer for that question.

Time to start the shakes and get lots and lots of good vitamins.

I took this picture because I can't believe it's the end of January and there are ducks swimming in the pond. Normally this time of year the pond is frozen, there is snow everywhere and the ducks are long gone. Are we getting new seasons now? Either way, I like not having snow, I just wish it was 10 degrees warmer.

So here is a quick peak at my desk. My cubicle. My cubbyhole that I spend 40+ hours a week at. Do you think its homey like?

And another shot. I really do like plants now. Like I'm adopting more and more as the days go on.

Here is the team unity tree. I love this tree. It's so creative. It might be time for it to come down now though. Time for a new team unity project.

Oh Taj...this silly cat. There needs to be noise with this picture. Like the one lion for MGM movies that goes RAR...yeah I think that's what this picture needs.

Look at that tongue! I took several pictures to get a good shot of her  tongue. She moves that think like a stealth plane. She's such a princess too. She's always cleaning herself.

Okay, most dogs look totally excited when they have a bone in their face. Right? Well I think more than anything he is pouting because I'm not paying attention to him. Sorry, I had a lot of homework to get done. He just looks so sweet though.

After he realized I wasn't gonna play, he decided to nap. At least he kept his bone close by. Taj is known for playing with his stuff.

That is all for last week. Busy week, lots of pictures, and hopefully this week will be much better!

1 comment:

Natalie Schafer said...

I am really loving the animal pictures....maybe that is because I have 2 new puppies I adore?..!

Poor Moose, he needs to come to my house and get some Lily time. He will be happy after that!