I wonder

15 January 2012

January 15th Post

Sorry Natalie, but this week the pictures are all going on the same post. It's because they are all so similar.

This week's pictures are kind of boring. School started this week and quite honestly, I was exhausted. Needless to say, I have a few pictures to share. Let's start with the plant pictures. On Monday, I had this great idea that we could do terrariums for craft day. I got everyone on board to do this so I ordered all the plants. The next few pictures will be of the plants that I ordered on Amazon that arrived. They are all so cute and now I have about a billion ideas on different terrariums.

I took all the pictures with my phone so the pictures are not the greatest quality. Sorry!

The first plant is a Jade plant. This is the plant that I wanted, and have been wanting actually. A few other people also picked this plant. The Jade plant is called the good luck plant, the friendship plant, and the money plant.
 This picture is to show you the size comparison. Tiny huh!
 This next plant is the Venus Fly Trap. I have to admit that after seeing this guy I wanted one! It's so stinking cute!
 And another size comparison.
 Here is the adorable fern that Natalie picked. I'm definitely going to get me one of these down the road. I'm planning on doing a giant terrarium for fun and after seeing this, this fern is a must have. I totally love it!
 Taj was napping and I thought it was so cute how he was using the arm rest as a pillow. If you notice, he also has his front paw curled. That's how he sleeps, he always curls his front paw up. Goofy cat.
 Okay, this picture had to be posted. Taj always torments Ava. The fact that they were laying next to each other is a miracle. The fact that they were somewhat cuddling...now that is an angel's doing. It didn't last for long, but long enough for me to get a picture and enjoy it. I think they're both trying to make this kitty-living-together arrangement work finally.
That's it for this week's pictures. I'll hopefully have some funner pictures next week. Especially since we'll all have our terrariums done. Have a good week!

2 comments:

Clinton Painter said...

What a great picture of Taj. Our furry friends are alway so curious and are sometimes just as quirky as the rest of us. I really like all the plants, maybe I need a terrarium now.

Natalie Schafer said...

So Excited to make my terrarium! Yelling at Landon to help me go through his toy box for my items now! Cute pictures of the cuddling cats!