I wonder

24 November 2013

Oh November, You're Zooming By

This month has been very chaotic. I had two nights in a row where I was so exhausted I went to bed well before 9 o'clock. 

Somehow though, with as busy as it has been, we've still done quite a bit. Here's a quick run down before my Thanksgiving post. 

After bunco, one of my manager's went on a cruise and will be gone for 3 weeks total. As happy as I am for her because she definitely deserves the vacation, it has put a lot of stress on me at work. I don't think it would have been so bad if there weren't over 15 people moving desks/offices. That has been a very stressful project to shepherd along besides having my other duties to take care of. 


Rob and I went to see Ender's Game with Ken and Ferren. I was so happy to see them and the movie was good too. I wish I got to spend more time with them but it's hard with work and school ... life in general gets in the way. I was so glad that they invited us for a date night too. I think Rob and I needed that time together, outside of home, for a change. 


I also had my cousin come for dinner one night, which was really nice. He just moved here to go to school and I'm very excited about this change for him. It's going to be a good thing for his future, no matter how much it might suck for him now. 

Creamy Burrito Casserole. Photo by vigilant20

I went to Natalie's mom's house to do crafts one day. That was tons of fun; it was just nice to get out of the house and spend time with another one of my favorite friends. I made a gigantic wreath for my door (which I'm not sure if I want to add to it or not), and Natalie and her mom made Christmas presents. I need to get on that. After Thanksgiving, Christmas just comes upon us toooooo freakin' fast. .



Ferren invited me to do the Pilgrim 5K at Thanksgiving Point and of course I said "YES!" I mean, look at the rad ass shirts! I'm kind of wishing though I would've been running since she asked me. This might be a really difficult 5K for me. At least I can walk like no one's business. I'm hoping that it's not 30 degrees that morning, but if it is, Ferren, I think we should wear masks over our faces so we don't die of cold on our noses and lungs. Bueno?


Besides all these things going on, I was able to cook quite a few meals. YAY, FOOD! I love you! I have posted 3 new recipes that I loved from the meals that I made that I think you should try. Let me know what you think.

XOXO for now! 

1 comment:

Ferren said...

I loved seeing you too! And I'm excited for our run, even if you have to walk a lot :)