I wonder

23 May 2011

61 - Day at the Pond

Going on vacation should generally be relaxing. And this time, there was one full day of relaxing. My dad, Rob, and I walked over to the pond near his home. We hung out there for a little while enjoying the scenery, trying to fish, and appreciating the time we have together. It is days like these I want to hold on to the memories forever, simply because I don't know how many of these I will get. Life is short and sometimes we waste time not making enough memories with the ones we love.




So enjoy! I am sharing lots of pictures for this day because I was having fun with the camera.


My Dad and Rob

Turtle swimming

Rob fishing











Is that The Incredible Mr. Limpet?



The camera was stolen from the photographer. I don't know why I look so mad. Maybe because I was super focused on fixing the tangled line.

At least the fishermen caught one! Yes, the both caught one each. This is flippin' Sebastian...just because that's what I named him!













2 comments:

Natalie Schafer said...

Wow, great pictures! They look professional!

Melissa Buckner said...

thank you!