I wonder

31 May 2011

71 - Golf Class

Golfing is fun. I've been a few times and I really enjoy it. I'm so excited that I get to take a golfing class this summer that counts as my P.E. credit.
This picture is of the balls I'm about to kindly toss down the green with my 7 iron. I learned that your legs give the ball distance, that proper hand position keeps your hands comfortable, and that if you are nice to the ball it will actually go far.
I had a great time at class. I even got kudos from the teacher on my skills. Woo Woo! Tiger Woods watch out!

4 comments:

Natalie Schafer said...

You are funny, what a fun class!

Melissa Buckner said...

I think so. Maybe we could go hit balls some time?

Melissa Buckner said...

I think so. Maybe we could go hit balls some time?

Clinton Painter said...

I am so bad at golf. Maybe I should take lessons.