I wonder

02 May 2011

48 - Breakfast at Mimi's

A friend and I have been planning to go to breakfast for quite some time. We finally went Saturday morning to Mimi's Cafe. It was sooo good!
I was craving crepes and didn't see any on the menu. Fortunately for us, we had a great waitress and she was able to have some made for me.
this is my tasty breakfast which was way to much food. I ate all of the mixed fruit crepes but couldn't make a dent on the potatoes. Mimi's has great food for a great price.
It was so nice to meet with my friend and catch up on our lives. It is so important to me to let my friends know how much I value them. I hope that I can do more stuff like this because it really does make a difference in so many areas of my life.

2 comments:

Natalie Schafer said...

Yum! I have a friend from HS that I like to do breakfast with, good reminder it is probably time to give her a call

Melissa Buckner said...

You totally should! I'm so glad I went. Friendships really are the juice of life, aren't they?