I wonder

31 May 2011

69 - Neighbors are moving!

I know this is awful, but I'm really thrilled these people are moving. When I first moved in, these neighbors kept a dog outside 24/7. The poor thing was mean and barked ALLLLLL the time. They were fined several times before actually losing the dog. Then they got a wiener dog, and did the same thing.
Now that the wiener dog has been gone for awhile, they exchanged the wild animal barking for noisy teenagers that like to party during the week.
These neighbors have been nice to my face, but cruel to friends as well. One of them egged some of our friend's cars and possibly gave a flat tire to another friend. They just are nasty.
So needless to say, I was thrilled to see the U-Haul trailer there. I wanted to cheer as they drove off down the road. I'm so bad.

1 comment:

Natalie Schafer said...

I am very happy for you, I understand completely!