I wonder

02 May 2011

49 - Study Time

Ah, Sunday study time. I'm attempting to prepare myself for my comprehensive math final. It's not fun and I don't feel prepared at all. See here, that's the coffee I'm having to consume to keep my brain focused on the task. If I'm not alert, I don't retain anything.


Finals week really are not that stressful, but when you are doing something you're unsure of...that's when the anxiety kicks in.


I'll be studying more tonight hoping I can retain everything. I'm hoping for an A+ in the class actually. Everyone, please cross your fingers I can remember all the rules, formulas, and key words in a question. Math isn't easy and sometimes can be quite frustrating. If I can tattoo the simple how to's in my brain, then I'm golden! Wish my luck, final is in 30 hours!


2 comments:

Natalie Schafer said...

Good Luck, I know you will do great!

Melissa Buckner said...

Thank you!!! Time for me to post more pictures!