I wonder

22 March 2011

9 - Bennie Knows Best

Today is a beautiful day. Regardless of the cold temperatures and the breeze, it's sunny and clear. Seeing this statue of Benjamin Franklin sitting on a bench with a friendly bird (or is that an eagle) and the paper just reminds me how much I miss summer time.
Benjamin Franklin is one of the brilliant minds that shaped how we live today. He is a staple in the business at my work. He also inspired me when creating my vision board this year.

He listed 13 virtures that he thought were essential to living a fulfilled life. I have read the virtures and I have taken on the challenge to work on those throughout this year.

I will admit, I'm not trying super hard but it is something I think about and I look at my vision board with a desire to succeed. I truly believe that Bennie knows best and set a great guide on how to live one's life.

1 comment:

Natalie Schafer said...

You cant call yourself an FC employee if you have not taken a picture of Ben. I like it!