I wonder

21 March 2011

8 - Bud Light Left Behind




Today is worthy of two pictures. Why? Because no one ever pulls into the driveway of their home to see a box of Bud Light sitting next to their door.




Initially my thought was, "Who left trash at my front door?" But I quickly shifted that pessimistic thought to a more positive tone. I then said out loud, "Did my neighbors leave us a present?"




As soon as I pulled into the garage and turned the car off, I jumped out of my car and ran to the front door. What I found was a Bud Light box filled with beer. Okay, not completely filled, but there was around 7 or 8 cans in there. This is delightful, mostly because beer is expensive and to get it as a gift is like a sign from the heavens that I'm loved.



Did I get this lovely present because I offered to house stalk? Did I get this delicious treat because I always share? Did I get this satisfying booze because I'm a good neighbor?





Whatever the reason behind this gift, I'm a happy camper. This Bud Light will not be left behind.



1 comment:

Natalie Schafer said...

LOL only thing that could be better is if it was in bottles. I need neighbors who drop beer off on the front porch!! :)