I wonder

19 March 2011

5 - Winning

Bunco is one of my favorite nights of the month. A group of amazing women get together to play a dice game. Amongst this group of women are some of the best friends I have ever met. They are loving, honest, strong, sincere and so many other great qualities. If I had not met these women, I would have been losing in some parts of my life. They help make me a better woman.
When we all get together, we dine, we drink, we laugh and then we play a competitive, loud game to try to get the most points. Usually we are happy about the night even if one of us is not the winner, but winning makes the night a 100% joy!
This picture is the prize I won for hitting the most boobies. I was so excited about this because it's going to come in handy once the sun comes out and the heat rises. This is a holder for a drink tub. Perfect for the days we BBQ and want our drinks right next to us, cold.
Without friends, life just doesn't have the same happiness. My friends are the people that inspire me to be better. Regardless if I win at bunco, I can honestly say that I'm winning because I have my friends.
P.S.
Charlie Sheen - "I'm winning...are you?"

2 comments:

Natalie Schafer said...

Feel the same way about my bunco girls! And I'm guessing your P.S is regarding something you guys say? Ours is Why would you do that? JACKASS! :)

Melissa Buckner said...

I love Bunco!