I wonder

31 March 2011

17 - Every Girl Loves Jewelry



I bought some jewelry from a good friend's jewelry party last week. I'm always hesitant to buy jewelry because it's expensive. I gave in because there were two things I HAD to have.


Yesterday when I got back to my desk, there was my order. I was so happy to see exactly what I got, hold it in my hand and imagine what I'm going to wear with these new items.


Sometimes you have to treat yourself. We work, work, work and don't spend enough time and energy on ourselves that sometimes we lose the idea that we really should value ourselves. What I mean is after we work, we give to others --we give time, love, energy, gifts, thoughts, etc. How often do we give to ourselves?


I work hard and I want to treat myself to more things because I know I deserve them. I don't care if anyone disagrees with me either. I feel I'm important and I have earned what I get. So with that, I just gotta say it ... every girl loves jewelry! That's why I buy it for myself!

1 comment:

Natalie Schafer said...

Agreed! Beautiful pieces!