I wonder

17 March 2011

4 - Infectious Purring

The love of your animal is like no other. They love you unconditionally and will remain loyal until the end. They teach you so much about yourself, things you didn't even think you could learn.
They are family. They are funny. They are playful. They are affectionate. They are so many things that bring happiness to my life.

These sweets paws of my Ava, were lounging in her chair today. The rhythmic purring and sweet smile on her face shows how content she is. Through the hard times, she is there testing me and loving me.

Days like today, sitting in the window and watching her relax, reminds me that life is easy, as long as I choose for it to be that easy. Sharing these moments with her puts me at ease about my feelings of life. I love these little paws and her infectious purring, I can't imagine my life right now without her.

1 comment:

Natalie Schafer said...

Your sweet cat paws are nothing like my giant bear like Great Dane paws, but message received and agreed. They are amazing!