I wonder

28 March 2011

12 - Geese at the Pond



We are still getting snow, and it's Spring. Okay, I know we get snow in the Spring time, but I'm seriously over it!


Regardless of how I feel about the weather here, I got a great picture of the geese at the pond, location: Franklin Covey.


The people at Franklin Covey hate the geese. These geese terrorize employees and guests alike, and yet they leave me alone. This is how I see them.


I've been nicknamed "The Goose Whisperer." It's silly but I like it. The geese don't chase me, they don't honk at me, try to bite me or stalk me when I pull into the parking lot. They stare at me and do nothing and I don't have to worry about running away from them in fear, unlike everyone else.


This picture demonstrates the little demons as they are, gentle and curious about me. They are probably wondering what I'm doing and thinking the same thing as me, oh how I hate the cold.


Although the odd storm came and went, and I really didn't enjoy it, I got some great pictures of geese, ducks and sideways rain.

1 comment:

Natalie Schafer said...

It's a good picture but I HATE those geese! LOL