I wonder

25 March 2011

11 - Life's Pathway

I've always wondered why college campuses are so nice. They are enticing. Maybe just to me because I know by going there, I'll have a much better future.

I can't wait for the day that I'm wearing a beautiful cap and gown, waiting in cold, metal seat for professors to announce my name to receive my degree. I have visualized this day many times. Eventually, my dream will you come true.

I've titled this picture Life's Pathway simply because I believe this path will lead me to where I want to be in my professional career.

Taking this walk to a building full of teachers and fellow students will guide me on my journey to be successful. I look forward to the day I can say farewell and thank you at the same time. It will be a bittersweet day.

This pathway is the way to accomplishing one of my biggest goals, getting my degree.

No comments: