I wonder

25 March 2011

10 - Snoozin' Pup

Alright, I'll admit that I did not take this picture. But this baby is too cute to not share with the world. My dad sent me this picture of his puppy, Konk, on Wednesday. Konk is a mix of English Bull Dog and Sharp Pei. He got his name because he has a tendency to konk his head on pretty much every thing in his path.
Dogs really are a man's best friend. They're happy to see you no matter what and they generally don't get mad at their master. They love you unconditionally and stay loyal until they die. They leave deep impressions on our hearts and souls. I strongly believe that any person that doesn't understand this, doesn't understand what it means to be loved unconditionally.
So this is my dad's snoozin' pup. And if I didn't know better, I would say this dog owns my dad rather than vice versa. I can't wait to meet him so he can leave his little paw prints on my heart.

No comments: