I wonder

11 November 2012

Thanksgiving throughout November - Day 10

Okay, so yes, I am posting this a day later than I should be, but hey I am posting it.
 
Yesterday I was really thankful that some girls in my math class wanted to get together to study for our math test. We met at the college for 2 hours and went through the review. I learned more in this 2 hour session than I have in class all semester. This was seriously helpful and I'm so thankful these ladies were willing to take time from their busy schedules to study for an upcoming test.
 
I look forward to studying with them for the final.

3 comments:

Clinton Painter said...

Love a good study group. Good luck.

Natalie Schafer said...

Good luck with your test!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I really need a good test score so I can pass the class. I hate statistics.