I wonder

24 November 2012

Thanksgiving throughout November - Day 23

Okay, so this week, as you can tell, I keep posting later than I should be. Sorry about that. But I'm still posting which is good. Sticking with the commitment.
 
Yesterday was seriously a very long day. From the moment I got up, I started studying. I studied for nearly 12 hours straight yesterday. My brain is definitely on overdrive right now. And you know, for yesterday being so boring, I can think of one thing I really love and that I'm thankful for. I love science! Without science, so much wouldn't be possible and so much wouldn't be understood. What got me to that thought, well I've had the thought hundreds of times, but for yesterday, it was when I was doing my Natural Disasters homework. I was reading about wildfires. I'm not really a pyromaniac but reading about how a wildfire starts to when it goes out and what it provides to this earth was pretty cool. Although wildfires seem horrible, and they totally put people in danger, they are part of the earth's cycle, the earth's way of creating nutrients and allowing other forms of life to thrive. Yeah, I love science and I will just say it...Science is COOL!

1 comment:

Clinton Painter said...

I agree with you. Science is very cool! I am also thankful for it.