I wonder

27 November 2012

Thanksgiving throughout November - Day 27

Today I'm really thankful for good teachers. Sometimes it seems they are hard to come across and truth be told, they probably are.
 
At the beginning of the semester I wasn't too sure about one of my teachers. But as the semester went on, my opinion completely changed. My teacher has shown to be supportive, responsive, insightful, and encouraging. I received two very kind emails from him today which totally made me feel reassured that I am a good student and that it doesn't go unnoticed. So today, I'm really thankful for the teachers like him that make going to school enjoyable.

1 comment:

Clinton Painter said...

Oh, great professors can make or break a class. I had some great ones at college, they really helped me. Sounds like you have had a good experience as well.