I wonder

25 November 2012

Thanksgiving throughout November - Day 25

ONE MONTH UNTIL CHRISTMAS! WOO HOO! Okay, I'm really not that excited but I thought my readers my be. Today I want to say I am so utterly thankful for Barnes and Nobles having a "reserve your book" option online. This option allows you to search their store, see what store has the book, show the closest location, and then say "yes, please hold that for me." I was so happy about this because I had to get another book for school today and it was so nice to look it up online, see that it was at my local B&N, go down there, purchase it, and be home within a half an hour. This saved me so much time today and the headache of having to run around looking for it or even just calling some stores for it. Thank you B&N for being technologically savvy and having stuff like this for those of us who don't always have time to piddle paddle with the flow of life.

2 comments:

Clinton Painter said...

That is a great feature. So much better than driving all over the Valley trying to find it.

Unknown said...

Amen! Saved time, gas, and frustration!