I wonder

07 November 2012

Thanksgiving throughout November - Day 7

Getting up for work today at 4 AM just sucked. I don't ever wake up that early unless I'm going to the airport. I'm glad to be home. Today it's a little bit harder to be thankful for something. I'm tired, I'm a bit moody, I'm disappointed in the election results. But I guess I should scrounge one thing up. So here it goes.
 
I'm thankful for missingmoney.com where I found out I had unclaimed property with the state of Utah. I submitted my claim about a week ago and received my check today for $90. I don't know what it's from but getting that extra cash is awesome. I'm putting all of it towards Rob's Christmas present. It's always nice getting money that you weren't expecting.
 
If you want to check it out to see if you have any money hanging in the hands of the state, go to missingmoney.com and enter your information. If you think that site is B.S., then go to the State's website and look for unclaimed property. You can search for yourself there. It's totally legit and not a scam, I promise.
 
With that, I'm out! I have a ton of homework to do tonight and need to get started on it now. :( Boo!

2 comments:

Natalie Schafer said...

No luck for me, but glad to hear you got some money!

Clinton Painter said...

That is awesome! Glad you were able to find some "bonus" money. Perfect timing for it to!