I wonder

16 November 2012

Thanksgiving throughout November - Day 15

Okay, so I'm a day late. Truthfully, after I got my math test back yesterday, I was so frustrated that I couldn't think to post anything. I did horrible on the test and I fear I may fail this class. This means, after bunco tonight I am not doing anything fun, no social activities until this god forsaken class is over. I have to pass, failing is not an option.
 
One thing I really was thankful for yesterday was the mahi mahi tuna fish I had for lunch. Oh My Gosh Becky...look at her...
Oh wait, back on track. Seriously though, my lunch was damn good.
 
I was also really thankful I was able to continue working on the financial project I have been working on yesterday and the fact that my managers are so flexible and willing to let me work on very important projects. They are awesome and I'm very lucky to work with them. I look forward to learning how to analyze financial statements more in depth with my manager next week. I think this is a big deal and I seriously think it will help me in the long run.
 
I know I've already been thankful for food and the people I work with, but I have to reiterate how much these two things really influence my day. I was also thankful for my warm pajamas...but who wants to hear about that?
 
 
 

1 comment:

Natalie Schafer said...

More about life outside of FC...HMMMM LOL

I want to hear about the pjs!