I wonder

24 November 2012

Thanksgiving throughout November - Day 24

Wow, only a few more days of November. I need like one more week added to this month to accomplish all the stuff I need to get done. But since that won't happen, I'll just have to spend every waking hour that I'm not at work, in class, or ... well just those two things, doing homework in order to get it all done. I did get my book report done today and I'm so happy about that. That was two full days of reading and writing that sucker and now it's submitted. Only a few more big projects and tests to do ... plus multiple assignments.
 
Anyway, back to what I'm thankful for. I slept in today. Yes, that's right ... I slept in very late today. I needed it. And you know who slept next to me the entire time? My pain in the ass, super beautiful, and loving Ava. I'm thankful for my cats. They definitely drive me crazy and some days I just want to be rid of them. But truthfully, days like today when I was in bed and she was cuddling makes me want to figure out what her problem is so I can just love her. And Taj too. They are so funny. Taj was following me around a little bit earlier today which made me laugh because he was almost acting like a small dog. And then Ava has been really affectionate all day. She even came to sit on my lap while I studied. She doesn't normally do that so to have her be loving really means a lot. She is so soft and getting so fat, and I love it. Yep, today I'm really thankful that I have two pain in the rear, absolutely adorable, semi-psychotic cats.

1 comment:

Clinton Painter said...

Sleeping in and pets! Two-fold post! Both are so great!